- Artificial light from all of our smart devices enter the eye and inhibit sleep-promoting neurons and activates arousal-promoting neurons
- This will suppress the release of melatonin, which is the hormone that promotes sleepiness. With less melatonin, we are more alert and there is a significant interference with sleep.
- With the amount of technology used in society, light exposure throughout the day has increased changing our natural circadian rhythm and causing sleep deprivation
- Sleep deprivation causes a greater risk of obesity, diabetes, heart disease, depression and stroke
- Children with not enough sleep become hyperactive and have difficulty focusing their attention
start preventing these symptoms now with happyeyes!
fashion forward eye wear to
protect your kids against blue light!